Search This Blog

Friday, April 30, 2010

Costco Members Receive Special Savings


Did you know that as a Costco member you receive special pricing on any vehicle purchased at Honda Mall of Georgia? It's true! Now your membership can be extended to your car purchase. And it couldn't be easier! Just listen to what these Costco members had to say about their purchase experience.

"This dealership went above and beyond to be sure they explained everything in detail and showed me all of the cars they had in stock, gave me a tour of the facility for the future, etc."
- Beverley Boaz, Gainesville, GA

"The process was much easier than I expected. I had already done my homework regarding the value and the dealer was right on point. It was truly a no hassle, pleasurable process."
-Yvonne Jackson, Lawrenceville, GA

No comments:

Post a Comment