Search This Blog

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Service is Our Utmost Priority

At Honda Mall of Georgia, we strive to deliver top customer service. It doesn't end when the sale is closed. We consider that just the beginning. You are part of the Honda Mall of Georgia family. We want to take care of you for a lifetime.

Mike Gill is a new customer and he was so obliged to share his experience. Mike, we appreciate it!

We are so proud of our team, especially Martha and Donna.

Dear Honda Mall of Georgia,
This is to bring a matter to your attention that I believe merits your time in reading it, and possibly bringing it to your employees attention if you are so inclined. I am about to take possession of a 2011 Ridgeline from Honda Mall of Georgia, and there are two specific individuals who have played a major role in bringing this about. Martha in Sales and Donna in your Service Department have both made a very positive impression on me, and I believe they have a direct impact on the success of your dealership.

To be perfectly honest, I had a lower priced package offered to me by one of your local competitors, but I feel totally comfortable in the purchase choice I have made. Employees such as Martha and Donna instill a firm belief that the Mall of Georgia Honda is the most reputable place to do business, and as a direct result your customers (such as myself) tell their friends and family to be sure to give you a fair shot concerning their next automobile purchase. I commend you for having employees such as these representing your dealership,

Thank you,

Mike Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment