Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Read What Our Customers Had to Say…

At Honda Mall of Georgia, we believe the customer is #1. Here’s what one of our customers had to say about their experience with us.

While I realize that you probably send one to all new car purchasers, this is my third car to purchase from this dealership. The 2001 and 2004 Honda CRV's were purchased from Lanier Honda and have received all of their "checkups" and service at your dealership. I have been very pleased with the service I have received (although $3,000 for a new air conditioner for the 2001--ouch) and was happy to successfully negotiate the purchase of the Odyssey. I LOVE it and plan to drive it for many years to come and enjoy every mile!

I wanted to let you know how much I was impressed with the salesman, sales manager and finance manager who did the final paperwork. They were all very personable and professional. While they wanted to sell me a car I did not feel pressured or made to feel like I needed to take my brother with me to make sure I wasn't talked down to as I was at another car dealership when trying to buy one car. Needless to say I didn't purchase a car there!

I will not hesitate to recommend both Jim as the salesperson and Honda Mall of Georgia as the dealership to anyone I know who is looking for a new Honda. And, believe me, I don't make recommendations lightly or give praise where it isn't due.

Thanks again and please convey my thanks to your staff for their help in purchasing my new Odyssey.

Vickie R. Ezell

Come by and see us. We can help you make a qualified decision on your next new Honda. We want to help!

Happy Holidays! From your friends at Honda Mall of Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment