Search This Blog

Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Honda Mall of Georgia Customer Experience - " You don't get that kind of care anywhere but Honda Mall of GA!!!"

Our service manager Tom Houser wanted to share a letter from one of our customers:


Hi Tom,

Thought you would like to know a little of my recent experience with your service department.

I came in for a service this past Friday morning. I was quickly greeted, and Donna assisted me all the way through the service process. Not only did she help me, but also my mom this past Thursday. Mom lives in south Georgia, but purchased her 2005 Honda Accord from you the same day I purchased mine. She has driven through Atlanta for years to get it serviced here, but is finding it more and more difficult to endure the drive up here. She decided to get her car serviced closer to home. When Mom took her car to a dealership in south Georgia, she had a very concerning experience. Not long after the service, the engine light kept coming on, and she began to doubt the quality of care her car had received. What's crazy, is they recommended she take the car back to you for service!

Donna is worth her weight in gold!! Mama was able to tell Donna about her experience, that dealership had only one car in their shop, she would have to wait 3 weeks for a technician to work on her car...on and on the concerns went. Donna had your technician recheck Mama's car to make sure it had received a proper service, and confirm the diagnosis of the engine light. Also, what I considered way above and beyond what was expected, Donna gave Mama her card with her number, so if Mama has a question about the future services she receives, she can call Donna for advise. She also went over with Mama all the services she qualifies for like roadside assistance. She wrote the number for that on the back of her card and told Mama to keep it in her wallet. You don't get that kind of care anywhere but Honda Mall of GA!!!

Each of our cars were serviced, vacuumed, and washed...what a treat!! All our concerns were addressed and abundantly satisfied! Donna is so very personal, and friendly, I always feel like I am going to see one of my very dear friends. I feel very comfortable that she is looking out for me and my car's interest, and am convinced she and your wonderful technicians are the reason I can load my car up with miles, and it just keeps "purring".

Thank you for providing such an awesome, professional dealership where I can feel comfortable, and have the peace of mind that someone is looking out for me. I appreciate you all more than I can say.


Sincerely,

Susan Meek



Susan,

Thank you so much for your feedback. All of us here at Honda mall of Georgia really appreciate your business. We always try to do “the little things” that add up to be such a huge part of the service transaction.


TOM HOUSER

SERVICE MANAGER
HONDA MALL OF GEORGIA
678-318-3150
thouser@penskeautomotive.com


We at Honda Mall of Georgia are excited to bring more to your car buying and service experience. Stop by today and let's help you find the peace of mind and performance out of your next Honda.

No comments:

Post a Comment