Search This Blog

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Exceptional Service

It's no wonder we have an award-winning Service Department and loyal customer base with reviews like this:

"I was very pleased with my visit & repair. I was greeted warmly. The maintenance and repairs were taken care of. I am completely satisfied. The person helping me was wonderful! Also, I loved the fact that you have free wireless. I was able to continue my work right there at
Honda while the repairs were being made." -Mark Niekamp

"I love working with Donna, she is always very friendly and helpful. I look forward to bringing my car in for service because everyone is always very polite." -Jean Moore

"David Eckerd, and Donna Jordan were both great to work with when I came in and when I picked up my car yesterday! I will be back in the near future. Thanks!" -Nick Horst

"My Service Consultant, John Hollan, is wonderful. I always feel at ease when dropping my car off with him to get serviced. He explains everything with a clear and concise matter. I feel that I can trust him in telling me what is needed for my car. He's wonderful with customer service and has superb communication skills. As long as John's around, you will have my business for life!"
- Saige Mccue

We look forward to meeting you and making you a raving fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment