Search This Blog

Monday, December 28, 2009

Why Our Customers Purchased in 2009!


At Honda Mall of Georgia, your satisfaction is our goal. Just listen to what a few of our customers had to say about the dealership, their sales person and their new vehicle.

"The sales lady was very nice, professional and patient with us. I had a wonderful experience and will spread that with my friends and family." - Michelle Cox 12/26/09

"Honda Mall of Georgia has given me excellent customer service and a quality product. We purchased the new Accord Crosstour and have not had any problems what so ever. Our Salesman Joe Whatley really seemed sincere in finding my wife and I exactly what we wanted. He did not pressure us into buying and spent most of Sunday afternoon getting us what we wanted. It is rare that you find a Salesman who wants to help the customer find what they want and not just worried about making money. I have been to several Toyota Dealerships this month looking for the right car and always seem to run into the initial "greeter" who is only there to say hello and walk around with you. Then when you ask questions or need to talk about the purchase all of a sudden a "Sales Manager" shows up to pressure you into a purchase. This way of selling cars gives the Car Business a bad name. I did not find that at Honda Mall of Georgia and that is why I bought from them. If you need a new Car, I recommend talking to Joe."
-gjmassey 12/14/09



"The best sales experience we ever have. Keep the good work. we are very happy with our new CRV, also the sales process was fast low pressure and the sale person know the product. In the finace department they explain all our options with out any games. Thanks HONDA MALL OF GEORGIA" - mona215 11/24/09

"From start to finish, Honda Mall of Georgia did an exceptional job. Follow up frequency from the sales department was appropriate; knowledge/expertise was superior to other dealerships, and their sales approach was consultative.

What ultimately made me decide on giving them my business was how easy Brian and Calvin made it for me. With two very young children, our time is limited and they were sensitive to that. Pricing among the metro Atlanta dealerships were very similar - Brian and Calvin's high level of customer service was the differentiator.

I highly recommend that you let them compete for your business." - BJO 11/23/09

"I had a really wonderful experience with your company yesterday. Scott was a great consultant and I left feeling very satisfied with my SUV and Honda as a whole. The whole experience confirmed once again why I will never own another car by another company." -Elizabeth Hollinger

"During my purchase process, I dealt and negotiated with many other dealers. I appreciated the honesty and integrity at HMOG and will recommend them in the future."

No comments:

Post a Comment